A permit is required to conduct a procession, parade or race within the City of New York and must be obtained from the Police Commissioner.
Download: Parade Permit
The following instructions are provided for the completion of a parade permit application:
- Complete all captions and abide by all notes on application
- Prepare three (3) copies of application with original signatures, ONE COPY MUST BE NOTARIZED.
- Forward completed application to:
- NEW YORK CITY POLICE DEPARTMENT
OFFICE OF THE CHIEF OF DEPARTMENT INVESTIGATION REVIEW SECTION
300 Gold Street, Room 305
BROOKLYN, N. Y. 11201
ATTENTION: PARADE SECTION
- For inquires regarding the application process, call (718 834-3390) Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.