Materials for the Arts
33-00 Northern Boulevard, 3rd Floor
Long Island City, NY 11101
Office & Gallery Hours
Office: Monday - Friday from 9:00am to 5:00pm
Gallery: Monday - Friday 10:00am to 4:00pm
MFTA is closed on the following holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- Columbus Day
- Martin Luther King Jr.’s Birthday
- Election Day
- President’s Day
- Veteran’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Independence Day
- Christmas Day
- Labor Day
Donation Drop-Off Hours
Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 9:00am to 2:45pm. Loading Dock closes at 3pm.
- Please arrive by 2:45 to allow time to offload.
If you are arriving with a full truck, you must arrive at 2:30 with time to offload by 3pm.
- Donations after 3:00pm will not be accepted.
Recipient Shopping Hours
Recipients may visit the MFTA warehouse for supplies by appointment only. Appointments are scheduled online and are available during the following times:
- Tuesdays: 9:30am to 12:00pm (Shopping ends at 1:15pm; Warehouse closes at 1:45pm)
- Thursdays: 1:30pm to 4:30pm (Shopping ends at 5:30pm; Warehouse closes at 5:45pm)
- First Monday of every month: 3:30pm to 5:00pm (Warehouse closes at 5:45pm)
Recipient shopping hours are subject to change at any time.
MFTA is located near these subway stations:
N and Q trains at 39th Avenue
R and M trains at 36th Street (exit at rear of station if on train from Manhattan)
E train at Queens Plaza (about a 10 minute walk to MFTA)
Nearest Accessible Station
Queens Plaza E/R/M
Elevator at corner of Queens Plaza South and Jackson Avenue.
Bus connections: B62, Q32, Q60, Q101, Q102
For any inquiries regarding access please contact:
Please use an online mapping service such as Google Maps for detailed driving directions.
Parking is no longer available in the building.
There is on-street parking and commercial lots in the area.